The Gender Spectrum Conference focuses on creating gender sensitive and inclusive environments for all children and teens.
The Gender Spectrum Conference is a special place where you can:
- meet other parents and caregivers raising gender nonconforming children and teens
- offer your gender nonconforming child the gift of meeting other children in similar circumstances
- attend over 40 workshops for adults around relevant topics in the fields of medicine, mental health, education, the law, social issues, and more
- allow your 5-8 year old a fun-filled weekend at Kids Camp
- give your 9-12 year old a time to play and learn with other tweens at Tween Camp
- have teens experience a unique weekend full of age-appropriate workshops and events solely dedicated to them and their peers at our Teen Conference
- schedule one-on-one time at our Family Support Center with experienced professionals in the areas of medicine, mental health, the law and spiritual guidance
Our workshops and other programming are designed for newcomers and experienced attendees alike. Wherever you find yourself in your journey, this conference welcomes you with open arms.
(early bird pricing ends April 30)
satanicshadow asked: HI SKYE ITS SATAN. AHHHH I FOUND YOUR BLOG AND YOURE PERFECT SO NOW IM FOLLOWING YOU I HOPE THATS OKAY. SOME PEOPLE FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS BUT SATAN FOLLOWS YOUR BLOG ;D
you are purrrfect too hehehe love you satan!
So I have managed to damage my ribs, most likely from binding for extended periods of time. The pain is really bad and now I can’t bind and I don’t know for how long.
Luckily right now it is fairly cool so I can layer and still look relatively flat but later this week it’s going to be short sleeve shirt only weather for sure and I don’t know what I am going to do. I want to just stay inside until I can bind again but I know that’s not possible.
Any advice for my baby boy?
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.